About Surgeons Choice
Innovation by Design
Premium Devices and Supplies for the Surgical Oncology Community
Surgeons Choice Australia provides products that make a profound, positive difference in their respective Oncology specialities for surgeons and their patients.
We are the exclusive distributors of niche products from internationally-acclaimed manufacturers who are market leaders in their respective product portfolios.
Australian owned and operated, we are based on the Gold Coast and have representation in all states and territories by highly trained specialists in the surgical device arena.
Our Service Centre on the Gold Coast is a fully trained and approved facility for all our products, complete with a comprehensive loan fleet to ease the burden on our partner hospitals, should their devices need service or repair.
Understanding and catering to the needs of our customers and their patients, is the cornerstone of our business which drives us to continually improve our processes, find the best solutions and source the most innovative products on the market.
Only the best will do.
Our corporate environmental policy promotes and maintains environmentally responsible practices for the benefit of customers, consumers, employees and the community in which we operate. We will conduct and grow our business in a manner, which protects the environment.
We are committed to continually improve in environmental performance and to meet all relevant regulatory and legislative environmental requirements to prevent pollution. In addition we are also committed to:
1. Reducing the amount of packaging that is used while simultaneously using more recycled materials in our products and packaging
2. Dispatching more goods at one time, saving fuel and reducing our carbon foot print.
3. Limiting hazardous materials.
4. Source products with easy disposal
5. Source products to facilitate a longer life span on reusable products.
6. Supplying products that use less resources such as water and electricity.
7. Implementing recycling programs and minimising waste.
8. Acting on our social responsibility to become more environmentally friendly.
9. Use suppliers that have the same goals and environmental strategies as we do.
10. Operate under a paperless system, and if paper is required, use recycled paper.
11. Using electronics that have power saving modes.
We will establish and maintain procedures which specify our environmental objectives and targets and facilitate their regular review.